Re: [Tails-dev] first patch attempt

Author: Sina S
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] first patch attempt
Argh. Extremely sorry, accidentally clicked the send button before
completing the email. Retrying:

Thanks for the reply :)

I only tested the logic of the line that I wrote in ipython, I didn't run a
"real" test. If this isn't good enough I completely understand and will
come back with confirmation ASAP after a real test. Is there any
documentation on how to import my add my patched liveusb-creator into the
ISO? Or should I just mount ISO as loopback and apply the patch there?

As far as the output goes, seems like a good idea to me, I was just trying
to make it a "one liner" ;)