[Tails-dev] Timing of the move to FF24

Author: intrigeri
To: Mike Perry
CC: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Timing of the move to FF24
Hi Mike,

we at Tails need to organize the schedule for our next releases wrt.
the move to FF24.

If you already have a rough timeline in mind, I'd be happy to read it.

Otherwise, having your answers to a few simple questions should be
enough, for now, so that we can get organized:

0. Will there be Torbutton changes that Tails should care about?
If yes, then when can we start to play with it?

1. When do you expect to have published preliminary Torbrowser
patches, rebased on FF24?

2. Does it sound reasonable that we do the bulk of our own migration
work, based on your updated Torbrowser patches and the Iceweasel
sources, on 2013-11-25? If not, when should we do it?

3. We plan to release a RC1 with FF24 on 2013-12-02, and the final ISO
on 2013-12-11, the same day as FF17 is EOL'd. Totally crazy, or
only half-crazy?

Thanks for your work on Torbrowser! :)