Re: [Tails-dev] Please review doc update wrt. problematic US…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review doc update wrt. problematic USB sticks
On 15/09/13 20:11, intrigeri wrote:
> I'm not very happy with how the tails_does_not_start/#entirely flow is
> after my addition, but I am unsure how it could be improved.

If we believe the same error message is printed out when the
"live-media=removable" trick needs to be used then we can described them
at the beginning of a step 5:

« if the error message is "xxx" then, try to remove the
live-media=removable option. »

That might add a bit of structure. But otherwise the current flow is
fine with me.

> Doc writers, please review and suggest improvements if needed :)

Great. I did some minor rephrasing. The caution warning is a very long
sentence but I didn't find a good and quick solution to split it.