Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.20.1

Author: bertagaz
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.20.1
On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 01:27:42PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:

> Needless to say, with Tor 0.2.4 in and an updated Linux kernel, it
> would be most welcome if everyone who can gives it a try and makes
> sure their usecases still work as good as before.

I've missed the review'n'merge window even if I wanted to, I'll build and
begin to test this RC ASAP, hopefully. :)

> anonym, will you be able to run the automated test suite?

I'm not confident enough on my own setup here to step up on that task, but
hope to be able to fire it up for the next releases, now that the Jenkins
front is closed to a milestone.

But I'm also still tackling up with other needed stuffs (like emails),
so...

Bert.