Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.20.1

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.20.1
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (22 Aug 2013 13:32:38 GMT) :
> 2013-09-09 freeze

Done. A 0.20-rc1 tag was pushed to Git.
I'll soon post a link to the relevant nightly built ISO.

Needless to say, with Tor 0.2.4 in and an updated Linux kernel, it
would be most welcome if everyone who can gives it a try and makes
sure their usecases still work as good as before.

Next steps are:

> 2013-09-15 package new Firefox ESR
> 2013-09-17 build and upload ISO

I think I'll do it on the 16th instead.

> 2013-09-18 test ISO

If everything goes fine, then the ISO should even be available for
testing early on the 17th.

Alan, sajolida and bertagaz said they would be here for the test suite
(thanks for volunteering early, this makes my job muuuuch more relaxed
than it was for the last few releases!), so we should be fine.

anonym, will you be able to run the automated test suite?

And finally: