[Tails-l10n] i18nspector in wheezy-backports?

Autore: intrigeri
To: Stuart Prescott
CC: tails-l10n
Oggetto: [Tails-l10n] i18nspector in wheezy-backports?
Hi Stuart,

we at Tails [1] are in the process of updating our build system for
Wheezy, which among other cool things will allow us to automatically
run i18nspector on all our PO files.

[1] https://tails.boum.org/

Having i18nspector in wheezy-backports would make our build
environment considerably easier to define, maintain and replicate.

Would you be interested in maintaining this package in
wheezy-backports? If you don't want to, or can't do it, would you
object to someone else doing it? Any specific stumbling blocks you
would expect us to run into?

(Cc'ing our tails-l10n public mailing-list, please keep it in the loop
if you don't mind discussing this in public.)

Thanks a lot for maintaining i18nspector in Debian!