Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/update_whisp…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas novos: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/update_whisperback_help
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/update_whisperback_help
Hi,

Alan wrote (12 Jun 2013 18:46:15 GMT) :
>> Great! Please let us know when this is ready for another (and
>> hopefully final) round of QA.
>>
> It is.

Great, here we go.

> TRANSLATORS: this text can be found on

Unfortunately, I don't think this hints translators into importing the
translation from there, as it does not even suggest that this same
text may be translatable there.

> http://tails.boum.org/doc/tails/website/doc/first_steps/bug_reporting

This looks seriously wrong.

I've fixed these two bugs, hoping to to be able to finally merge this
whole mostly trivial thing branch. However, ./refresh-translations
does not seem to pickup the TRANSLATORS annotation, so I got tired of
trying and gave up, sorry. Too bad the merge request was done this
late in the release cycle.

Will be ready in time for the next point release, hopefully! :)