Re: [Hackmeeting] traduzione Hackit

Author: Eltanin
To: hackmeeting
New-Topics: Re: [Hackmeeting] traduzione Hackit -> inglese
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] traduzione Hackit
Il 16/04/2013 21:15, Vincenzo Tozzi ha scritto:
> Alo..
>
> s'era detto di fare qualche traduzione..

Zalve a tutti...

a questo proposito, pensavo che magari una traduzione in inglese
potrebbe non guastare mai, ergo, ne ho *tentata* una...
N.B. le mie conoscenze linguistiche si limitano a qualche anno di scuola
e qualcosina in più e sono quasi del tutto convinta di aver tradotto
giusto-per-provarci-(hai-visto-mai)-magari-torna-utile, quindi
correggetemi numerosi... :)

<en>
Hackmeeting is the annual italian counter-coltures meeting; it is the
gathering of those communities that take a hard look at how tecnologies
work in our society. And that's not all. We tell you, just you, in a
whisper, don't even tell anybody: hackit is just for real hackers, that
is to say for those people who want to manage their own lives as they
want and want to fight for it, even though they haven't ever seen a
computer in their whole life.
Three days of lessons, games, parties, debates, crossfires and
collective learning, analizing toghether those tecnologies that we use
everyday, how they change and how they can change our real or virtual
lives, wich role we can play to redirect this change in order to set it
free from controll of those who want to monopolize its development,
letting society crumble and relegating us in more and more tight virtual
spaces.
The event is totally self-managed: there are not promoters nor users,
just partecipants.
</en>

:)