[Tails-dev] refresh-translations bug?

Autor: Alan
Para: tails-dev
Temas novos: [Tails-dev] Please review bugfix/preserve_pot_charset [was: Re: refresh-translations bug?]
Asunto: [Tails-dev] refresh-translations bug?
Hi,

When finalizing feature/about_tails, I encountered a wired issue with
PO files. Python's gettext crashes with a LookupError while reading
encoding of the PO file header, which is... "CHARSET". This is obviously
a wrong charset, but it's the one created by refresh-translations for
newly created PO files:

I currently workaroud that in my python scripts, but I'm afraid that
the actual problem is in refresh-tranlsation. What do you think?

Cheers