Re: [Tails-l10n] rtl support

Autor: hamahangi
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] rtl support
i'll have a go with poedit in tails, and get back to you. it seems most
things like this are default broken for right-to-left languages - the
internet wasn't built for them. i'll have a poke around the transifex
site.

the file on transifex was blank until i started, and the version on the
torproject gitweb is all me thanks to their cron job, but i notice from
browsing older posts to this list that someone (Eric Smallberg et al.)
actually made a persian translation of the programs before, but only
posted it to a dropbox account, then supplied the link on this list.

i don't want to erase someone else's work, and there are some aspects
of that prior translation that are better than mine, so i'll edit those
into the transifex version.

thanks