[Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/i2p-0.9.4

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/i2p-0.9.4
Hi,

we're late on the I2P upgrade, and here it is. I'm always forgetting
about it until I read the section about it on
[[contribute/release_process]]...

Again, that's a branch that has no commit in it,
and only a few added packages to an APT suite,
so better test it from a build of experimental.

Candidate for 0.17: please review and merge into testing and devel.
No ticket.

It seems to work to the same extent I'm usually "testing" I2P, that
is, I was able to visit a few eepsites. Given I'd like to put a RC out
ASAP, and see this merged in time, I'll dare do the merge tomorrow
myself unless someone objects, so I2P users, now is time to try it.

(/me less and less sure why we're shipping I2P at all, given 1.
the pretty low interest most of us practically put into it,
and 2. it's now obvious nobody cares enough to push this into
Debian proper... but that'll be for another discussion :)