[Tails-dev] packaging tails_htp -> sdwdate

Autor: adrelanos
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: [Tails-dev] packaging tails_htp -> sdwdate
Hi!

>From my ugly ticket tracker [1].

I have no experience with Debian packing, however tails_htp looks fairly
doable for a beginner.

A upstream repository has been created:
https://github.com/adrelanos/sdwdate

Since the Debian folder shall not be added to the upstream package by
policy, I could create another one:
https://github.com/adrelanos/sdwdate-deb

The package has been renamed to sdwdate because I think tails_htp would
not be accepted in Debian and calling a fork like the original project
is also not desirable. The name however can be changed.

I am not eager to become upstream, but I like to see this package in Debian.

Any comments, advice, wishes? Do you like to have write access?

Cheers,
adrelanos

[1]
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorBOX/Dev#SOURCECODEPACKAGINGgettails_htpintoDebian