Re: [Tails-dev] Please review (and merge?) feature/better_po…

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review (and merge?) feature/better_power_off_button
28/11/12 16:28, intrigeri wrote:
> anonym wrote (28 Nov 2012 13:51:03 GMT) :
>>> Is this affected by the problem described in
>>> https://tails.boum.org/todo/deactivate_screensaver_until_time_is_set/
>>> ?
>
>> Probably, but I don't know. I cannot find a way to reproduce it reliably
>> by playing with `date -s`, neither with gnome-screensaver or without it
>> (Xorg's dpms or console screen blanking).
>
> Ah. Do you mean you can't reproduce it at all, or you can't reproduce
> it reliably enough to be sure a fix is a real one?

When I was playing with `date` today I saw it once. It happened for the
first `date` command I ran, but not consecutive ones. Even rebooting and
performing the exact same steps didn't reproduce it. Oh, and I did this
with no network plugged so tordate/htpdate wouldn't interfere. So, yeah,
more like "can't reproduce it at all". It's very confusing.