[Tails-dev] Build systems and microcode weirdness

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Temas novos: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/install-tasksel-standard-task [Was: Build systems and microcode weirdness]
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Build systems and microcode weirdness
Hi,

0.14 and 0.15 I've built have amd64-microcode, intel-microcode and
microcode.ctl installed at the "P: Begin installing tasks..." stage.

0.15~rc1 does not ship these packages. Perhaps there's something
missing or different or older or whatever in the Vagrant build setup,
compared to what I'm using?

Can a Vagrant user please send me a build log so that I try
to understand?