Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/obfsproxy

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/obfsproxy
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (23 Nov 2012 19:21:30 GMT) :
> I pushed some work on that page. See 68069a3..22aedce.

I've pushed one more improvement ([b4c1868] Remove
a double-negation.), and merged into testing and devel.

> I'm pretty such this is a bad timing for submitting documentation
> changes after rc1 but I just found out about that while clean a bit
> my inbox.

Translators who already translated the supposedly frozen strings may
not be perfectly happy, but I'm personally delighted the final 0.15
will be out with improved documentation for bridges mode.