Re: [Tails-l10n] German translation of /doc/get/trusting_tai…

Autor: Hauke Laging
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] German translation of /doc/get/trusting_tails_signing_key
Hello,

Am So 18.11.2012, 12:16:01 schrieb intrigeri:

> Well, the thing is that the result is not directly usable: a valid PO
> file for our website has the original English in msgid, and the
> translation in msgstr.

I think I can correct that.

> > I have not just written relevant parts of those German articles but
> > I also have one of the most extensive German OpenPGP/GnuPG
> > explanations on my web site. As it makes sense to offer German
> > resources on a German translated page I have added a link to
> > my page.
>
> I think we should add a placeholder, in the original English text, for
> such links. Else, any attempt to add such useful links in the
> translations only will be hackish and a pain to maintain on the
> long run.

If I understand that correctly then I have to remove my link until this
adaption in the original version has been made.

> To end with, if you intend to go on sharing work with us, may
> I suggest you subscribe to the tails-l10n mailing-list?

I am not a user of the distribution so I will probably not do more than this
but until this page is done I have subscribed to the list.

CU

Hauke
--

PGP: 7D82 FB9F D25A 2CE4 5241 6C37 BF4B 8EEF 1A57 1DF5 (seit 2012-11-04)