Re: [Tails-dev] Trying tails-create-iuk

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Trying tails-create-iuk
Hi,

Ague Mill wrote (15 Nov 2012 11:44:52 GMT) :
> I have tried to use tails-create-iuk under Tails itself.

Thanks a lot for all this useful feedback.
I think it's the first time someone else than me tries it.
I'm going to look at this one of these days, hopefully shortly.

May I ask what kind of system you used as a testbed?
Debian stable or testing?

Did you run t-c-i as root, using sudo, or what?
(Honestly, I don't remember exactly what kind of credentials is
needed / supported.)

> The --tempdir option seems broken.

Oops, it is not meant to be used on the command line.
The fact it's advertised at all in --help is a bug.

IIRC, the standard TMPDIR should work.

> I have not been able to locate a verbose option,

There is none.
It might help to install libcarp-always-perl and run t-c-i this way:

    $ perl -MCarp::Always path/to/tails-create-iuk