Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.15 release schedule

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas antigos: Re: [Tails-dev] Post-0.14 release schedule
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.15 release schedule
Ague Mill wrote (02 Nov 2012 10:29:43 GMT) :
> I'd like to propose the following:

> * November 13th: freeze and RC1
> * November 20th: Firefox ESR is out
> * November 22th: RC2
> * November 27th: Tails release

Fine with me.

> I think the release is ought to be called 0.15 because we'll have at
> least persistent browser bookmarks.

Agreed.

FWIW, I'm trying to get this in 0.15 too:

  * incremental updates enabled by default (will need to test 0.14~rc1
    to rc2, and rc2 to final, updates first)
  * feature/dpkg-origin: waiting review and merge
  * feature/korean_input: waiting review and merge
  * feature/remove-pdnsd: I'll ask review and merge in the next few
    days
  * bugfix/remove-cookies-exceptions: I'll ask review and merge in the
    next few days
  * feature/live-boot-3.x: waiting for upstream to release b7, then
    I'll test and ask for review and merge iff it looks
    straightforward
  * feature/OpenPGP-SmartCard: waiting for my backports to be
    accepted, then I'll check it does not bring regressions for
    non-smartcard usage, and I'd like 0.15~rc1 to be tested by Patrick
    Bx to confirm if this is enough to support his gear (which is
    still suprising due to the Seahorse bug), or if the weird "adduser
    amnesia pcscd" is needed (which I would not understand why).
    We'll see. Can easily be reverted in rc2, anyway.