Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/usb_installe…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/usb_installer
06/10/12 19:15, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it brings that (mainly l10n + a bug discovered when testing with
> 64-bit kernel):
>
> liveusb-creator (3.11.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
>
> * Update link to local documentation.

Clicking the link does nothing. The link is correct, though (verified
via: right-click -> copy link), it's just that no browser is invoked. It
actually seems like this link never worked (tested in Tails 0.11 and
0.13, and it's broken in both), so it's not a regression and hence not
blocking.

Otherwise it works very well. In particular I was able to perform a USB
install while using the PAE kernel from the feature/multikernel branch
in multiple scenarios (running from DVD, USB, using an .iso). Merged!

Cheers!