Re: [Tails-dev] Bookmarks persistence - help needed

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Bookmarks persistence - help needed
Hi,

Alessandro Grassi wrote (05 Oct 2012 21:31:16 GMT) :
> I noticed that .po and .pot files for t-p-s should be updated, [...]
> Are they updated on t-p-s build, or should I do that now?

"Now" is a bit too early, as other things might change in t-p-s until
these patches are merged, and it's no great fun to resolve conflicts
within PO files.

And "at build time" is a bit too late, as it does not give translators
the opportunity to do their job.

So, I guess we will update the PO files once we have applied
these patches. Thanks for caring about l10n!