Re: [Tails-dev] Improvement of the shutdown sequence

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Improvement of the shutdown sequence
Hi,

Ague Mill wrote (24 Sep 2012 16:03:58 GMT) :
> I'd be happy to get reviews of what is in feature/shutdown_cleanup.

Static review: fine with me, but now that we have merged
feature/catch_errors_in_hooks, you want to add a "set -e" in
config/chroot_local-hooks/52-update-rc.d. That's not much, but it
still needs to be done and tested.

Initial test works fine, but I skipped the emergency shutdown test.
That one will be for the next (hopefully final) iteration :)