Re: [Tails-dev] [patch, please review] generate Iceweasel pr…

Autor: Alessandro Grassi
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] [patch, please review] generate Iceweasel profile at build time
> I know that you have future plans, but right now, what kind of benefits
> would Tails get from generating an Iceweasel profile at build time?

Unless there is a clear answer to this question, I think it would be
> better to wait until there is a complete patch set implementing
> persistence for bookmarks.

Ok with this. I just wanted to know if it works well.

> How far have you tested this patch?
>
> Does calling `iceweasel -CreateProfile` requires to have an X server
> running?

I didn't test this. Turns out that it requires an X server! Thanks for
asking!
We need to work around this somehow.

Also, it would be better if the hook would start with `set -e` in order
> to catch any errors that can happen in the process.

How do I do that? I just put `set -e` before other commands?

Alessandro