[Tails-dev] Benchmarking Redmine

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Temas novos: Re: [Tails-dev] Benchmarking Redmine
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Benchmarking Redmine
Hi,

(re todo/better_task_manager)

the nice Riseup folks have created a Redmine project for me to test
this tool: https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails

My plan is to inject in there most of the Tails tasks that are clearly
assigned to me and currently live in my personal private TODO list,
use Redmine for a while in my mostly-offline setting, and see how
it fits.

Ague, please add pointers, on our wiki page, to the "YAML export" and
"email reminder for due dates" plugins you've discovered, so that
anyone, possibly including me and Riseup and whoever wants, evaluates
how they are hosting-friendly.