[Tails-l10n] General Questions

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: mercedes508
To: tails-l10n
Betreff: [Tails-l10n] General Questions
Hi,

Someone who can't get Internet access has been asking me to ask those
two questions about translation work:

    * How come the documentation page "verifying iso image using
      other operating systems" still appear untranslated even if
      it's been translated.

      I've been quickly giving a look at the .po file, and I haven't
      seen any "fuzzy" or obvious clues.

    * Do translators have to worry about translating those kind of
      chains

        msgid "<a id=\"blabla\"></a>"

      As far as I remember, I've been checking on the website, how
      it look, to get a better idea of how relevant it is to
      tranlsate those chains. Another workaround...

Cheers.