[Tails-dev] roadmap and broken windows

Autor: bertagaz
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] roadmap and broken windows
Hi,

As a reminder, here's the decisions we took when discussing about the
roadmap and how we'll solve the broken windows.

* We'll organize sprints to work specifically on broken windows. It will
likely be impossible in 2012 though, and hardly depends on fundings.
But there are good chances to see this happening in 2013.

* During our monthly meeting, we'll organize Broken Window Fixing weeks,
on quick and easy ones. During this week, people will dedicate
their Tails time to work on those bugs rather than on new features.
Likely this week will be the one following the monthly meeting.

* We'll organize our team to do shifts on the forum and support tasks
so that some of us will have free time to work on those broken window
items.

Someone will setup a bot to automatically remind us of the next upcoming
meeting date.

I think that's mostly what we decided. Please amend if I forgot or
misunderstood something.

bert.