Re: [Tails-l10n] translating po files in right-to-left langu…

Author: Alayna Ruberg
To: Tails localization discussion
CC: Juri Jurkevits
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] translating po files in right-to-left languages
Thanks for the responses! It sounds like there's no single solution, so I
will go ahead and create the patches and we'll hope for the best in the
next release. If anyone finds a method that works before I do, please let
me know.

As a sidenote, I'd like to introduce my colleague, Juri Jurkevits. Juri is
interested in translating portions of the TAILS website into Russian, and
will be the NDI point of contact for this particular translation project.
Juri is subscribed to the mailing list and will begin any new discussion
threads if necessary as they relate to Russian translations of the website.

Alayna