Re: [Tails-dev] trail widget for the documentation

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] trail widget for the documentation
On 05/08/12 12:57, intrigeri wrote:
> hi,
>
> sajolida wrote (22 Jul 2012 17:24:15 GMT) :
>> As suggested earlier on this list, I started to implement
>> a navigation widget for the documentation using the trail plugin of
>> ikiwiki [1]. This is meant to provide "Previous" "Next" links inside
>> each section of the documentation.
>
> Great!
>
>> By default, ikiwiki places it both under the title of the page, and
>> at the beginning of the footer. I'm not sure that's the best thing
>> we can do. The GNOME Style Guide, for example, places it only at the
>> bottom of the page [2].
>
> I think bottom only is best.

Ok, four people spoke in favour favour of bottom only and none against.

So I merged the branch yesterday in the git and it's now available on
the website (after a bit of chaos):

https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/manual_usb_installation/linux/index.fr.html

And as you can see, there's actually more horizontal space at the
bottom, and we can postpone fixing the line wrap problem.

--
sajolida