Re: [Tails-l10n] bootstrapping a new translation of the webs…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] bootstrapping a new translation of the website [
hi,

sajolida wrote (04 Aug 2012 17:40:04 GMT) :
> Ok, please review 14552bc..cdf5ce0.

I like it very much! Comments follow.

Perhaps I missed something, but it looks like the
contribute/custom_programs page introduced by this patchset is mostly
duplicating information that already is in contribute/git.

> -Tails ships with several custom programs that need to be translated.
> +Tails comes with several [[custom programs|custom_programs]] which need

FWIW, surrounding "custom programs" with [[]] would have been enough.

> -One can find the (gettext) PO files:
> +You can find the PO files for each program via gitweb:

I think it was helpful to mention the name of the file format,
and associated toolkit, instead of merely the file extension.
It could help people finding resources about this outside of
our website. What do you think?