Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Re: [tor-assistants] deb.tp.o only serv…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Re: [tor-assistants] deb.tp.o only serves experimental builds
anonym wrote (27 Jun 2012 19:35:06 GMT) :
> Therefore I'd like to stick with the (still stable) 0.2.2.x series,

Agreed.

> but I'm unsure what our best option for that is. What comes to mind
> is yet another config/chroot-local_includes, although that will
> bloat our git repo quite significantly (the tor package is 1.2M, and
> tor-geoipdb is 1.4M).

Given testing currently has 0.2.2.37-1,
one could push it to squeeze-backports and install from there.

weasel wants me to ask him again about it tomorrow.
Ping me on IRC if it looks like I forgot.

Else, I don't care that much bloating our Git repo,
since we are supposed to split it and get an APT repository "soon".