Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan
hi,

anonym wrote (19 Apr 2012 11:25:34 GMT) :
> * Tuesday 24th of April
>   - Ultimate freeze date for docs and translations (everything else is
>     already in freeze).

I can merge these into testing on Wednesday 25th 12am-2pm CEST, so
I propose their ultimate freeze date could be Wednesday 12am CEST.
If we agree on this, we should tell tails-l10n ASAP: I think they
don't know the release was postponed.

Other than this, looks fine to me. Updated schedule to take this, and
a few minor details, into account:

* Wednesday 25th of April
  12am CEST: Ultimate freeze date for docs and translations
  14am CEST: intrigeri should have merged docs and translations
  As soon as the Iceweasel ESR .deb is available, anonym:
    - does last minute updates to the security announce and changelog
    - builds and uploads 0.11 to /testing on the mirrors
    - notifies testers on tails-dev
  Testing starts.

* Thursday 26th of April
  - When testing is done, anonym does the final steps of the
    release process.