Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan
intrigeri wrote (11 Jan 2012 22:07:04 GMT) :
> 2012-03-20: big features freeze
> .... documentation writers and translators, heads up ....
> 2012-04-01: deep freeze and RC1
> .... test test test ....
> .... any number of release candidates ....

I think we need Tails enthusiasts and power-users to test the new big
features ASAP.

I've just pushed the few last bugfixes I wanted to get into devel.

Apart of maybe quickly shipping live-boot 3.x from Debian experimental
(see dedicated thread), there's nothing I can think of that would be
worth delaying 0.11~rc1 any further.

So, unless concerns about it are voiced in the next 24 hours,
I'll merge devel into testing and tag 0.11~rc1.
I fear I won't have time to build and upload an ISO image in a timely
manner, though. anonym, maybe?

> 2012-04-20: Tails 0.11 final

Looks like we can make it. Now would be a great time to schedule final
image building, pre-uploading, testing, and actual release.