[Tails-l10n] [fr] reviews and fixups needed

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] [fr] reviews and fixups needed
hi,

as displayed on https://tails.boum.org/recentchanges/,
someone who goes with the "Tailsuser" name has recently done quite
a bit of French translation on our wiki.

I had a quick look; the overall quality is quite good but I spotted
quite a few translation mistakes, which makes me think their work
should be carefully reviewed. Also, there are a few (usual) technical
issues (that could be documented somewhere, btw):

  * links using the [[!wikipedia ENGLISH_PAGE]] shortcut should be translated
    into [[!wikipedia_fr FRENCH_PAGE]]

  * screenshots that were not translated must *not* be linked in
    msgstr's, as if it was translated: when one does so, we lose the
    information that there's some work remaining to be done.