Re: [Tails-dev] Need hostnames suggestions for more resilien…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Need hostnames suggestions for more resilienthtpdate pools
Hi,

> anonym wrote (24 Jan 2012 13:30:18 GMT) :

> It turns out your wget test from earlier in this test isn't bullet
> proof... unless you run squeeze (I run wheezy). Suqeeze's wget
> (1.12) produces cert errors for several of our new pool members.

Damn.

> Since fetching wget (and its deps in particular) from unstable likely is
> out of the question,

... another possibility would be to ship a wget backport, but I'm not
in the mood to maintain it for a year or so, given we have perfectly
fine alternatives.

> Otherwise I must say that feature/more_resilient_htpdate seem to work
> perfectly now.

I think I have fixed all errors anonym detected by implementing his
suggestions. Please review my last few commits and merge this branch
into stable and devel as you see fit.