Re: [Tails-dev] translation patch

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list, govnototalitarizm
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] translation patch
Michael Bravo:
> Hello,
>
> I'm enclosing a translation patch which creates Russian set of .po
> files and contains one already translated for starters. I'll submit
> the translation of the rest of those soon(tm), and also do the same
> for whisperback team, hopefully.
>
> NB: I haven't subscribed to the list itself, so please CC me on any
> informative responses, thanks a lot in advance.
>
> Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you for your contribution. The problem here is that we don't know
any Russian and it would be good to set up a review process of those
translations. It would be a good think to do for the other languages as
well of course.

Max, or some other Russian reader, could someone do a quick review of
this patch? And tell us as well whether you would be up for doing more
such reviews?

- --
sajolida