Re: [Tails-dev] translation patch

Autor: Michael Bravo
Para: intrigeri
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] translation patch
On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 6:23 PM, intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> Thanks a lot! We've had your first translation reviewed and were told
> it was pretty good.

Glad it checked out ok :) and no worries

> However... we just stopped shipping nautilus-wipe and nautilus-sfill,
> so the work you did won't be used :(
> Worst timing that could have been, I'm sorry.
> Please don't let this discourage you, though :)

No worries, I'm going to send you a patch with all fields translated,
now (attached) - and these are not big ones anyway, so not a lot of
effort wasted.
In this version, only one message in one of the files is left
untranslated, otherwise it's complete. Will take a look at whispersync
this week.