Re: [Tails-dev] reworking About, Overview and Features

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Alex Cachinero-Gorman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] reworking About, Overview and Features
Hey there,

Newly subscribed to the T(A)ILS list here. I joined on the suggestion of
intrigeri, actually, upon asking a few Qs about translation in the IRC chat.
I just want to know if because of this document merge that it's a good idea
to wait to try to offer translation help, or if there are solid state
components that are worth translating in the meantime.

Best,
~Alex