Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Tails 0.7-rc2 is online

Author: intrigeri
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Tails 0.7-rc2 is online
Hi,

Marco A. Calamari wrote (28 Mar 2011 18:35:59 GMT) :
> One last note; when shutting down, on RC1 & RC2 the
> last line I see is "starting new kernel". Is this
> OK and the memory is wiped or not? If yes, maybe some
> more reassuring message can be prepended

Isn't the following message prepended? It should be.

    You can now remove the boot CD or USB stick.
    The system memory is going to be wiped in a few seconds...
    Display might be corrupted during this operation.

(By the way, you are welcome to send us an Italian translation for
these three lines ;)

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>