Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Freeze ->0.7?

Author: bertagaz
To: The T(A)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Freeze ->0.7?
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 04:55:01PM +0100, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> bertagaz@??? wrote (10 Feb 2011 14:41:49 GMT) :
> > Commits 9e34169b... to 1d080597... should have closed the todo item
> > on implementing memory wiping on media removal. Seems to be ready
> > for the freeze :)
>
> Wow, seems nice. Building a test image.

Did so too before commiting, and it worked, but peer review is good :) I
didn't test on a cdrom this time, as it's only minor change and only in
the cache mechanism.

> One remaining question: any idea what the impact of the memlockd is on
> minimal system requirements for running and using T(A)ILS?

Biggest files are the initrd.img, the kernel, the libc and the kexec
executable. Other executables are all linked to almost the same libs.
I'd say that it shouldn't be more than 20M max.