[T(A)ILS-dev] Feature Request: TOR config to exit out of onl…

Author: Anne Onime
To: tails-dev
Subject: [T(A)ILS-dev] Feature Request: TOR config to exit out of only known good exit nodes
I tried to post this on the wiki but it was flagged as spam.
I apologize if I haven't read all forum discussions about this.
I noticed that the /etc/torrc does not define good exit nodes. There have been some problems in the past with bad exit nodes. They go offline once discovered, but while undiscovered they can do a lot of damage.

There is a tutorial on how to configure TOR to use only known good exit nodes. Unfortunately, it is in German, but it should be easy enough to follow, given the very good knowledge of torrc config scripts by this development community.
https://www.awxcnx.de/handbuch_24n.htm