[Hackmeeting] cinelerra server workshop

Author: jilt
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] cinelerra server workshop

Dear all,

we have a fully booked cinelerra server workshop 29th till 31st of
october (see original call attached). now we're looking for 5
participants who would like to take part in the workshop
virtually/remotely from home/work, or wherever you are, and access the
projects/edits over the deptford.tv server.

you would need to understand the editing software
http://www.cinelerra.org & have an entity running on the computer with
which you will want to take part in the workshop. also you will have
be able to be online every day between 12pm & 5pm uk time (GMT) & have
access to IRC and/or skype.

if this is all a yes & you're interested please do send me an email at
a.hadzi(at)gold.ac.uk in order to rsvp...

ta! & best,
adnan

adnan hadzi wrote:

Dear all,

workshop coming up on database film-making:
The 'Symphony of Deptford' workshop will introduce participants to
database film-making where material and images from the Deptford.TV
archive will be edited to create a 'Symphony of Deptford'.