[cm-Roma] Fwd: criticona italiani :)

Author: ilaria(inbici)
To: Critical Mass Intergalattica 6, critical mass Roma, ciclofficine-popolari, ciclopicnic
Subject: [cm-Roma] Fwd: criticona italiani :)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rivqa has lost control again <likepeterathome@???>
Date: 22 April 2010 10:36
Subject: Fwd: criticona italiani :)
To: Ilaria ROMA <ciclobertuccia@???>

ciao ilaria.

im now organicing the hosting in the patio again, and i got a list of
italian people coming... the thing is that some of the ones you previously
told me are not there.
i dont know if thats because they are finally not coming or because they
did not wrote to lacriticona2010@???.

anyway, im attaching the list you gave me, can you help me completing it
with the arrival dates?
and also, can you give the people my phone number 0034 620 013 213 and my
email so they can call me if they have trouble finding the patio?

the address of the patio is:
calle pez, number 21

just tell me anything else you need and i will try to help