[Badgirlz-list] Let's get excited! Alternatieve porno ('t We…

Author: Errata
To: l38squatter, badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Let's get excited! Alternatieve porno ('t Werkhuys, dinsdag 8 april 2008, 20u)
[FC Poppesnor]

Get your agenda's out!

FC Poppesnor, the feminist café in Antwerp is having a
theme night on 'alternative porn' next week (8 April).
We'll show a small selection of a variety of some
'alternative' porn & erotic movies and shorts, and
there will be a short panel discussion with Marije
Janssen and Jennifer Lyon Bell afterwards. Janssen is
the (co-)organiser of the upcoming festival "Pinched,
sex, love and countercultures" which will take place
in Amsterdam on various dates, be sure to check
www.pinched.nl. Lyon Bell is a director, involved in
Blue Artichoke Films (also based in Amsterdam, see
www.blueartichokefilms.com). She has a new sex column
in Amsterdam Weekly and will be on the cover of the
April 10 edition. Stop by when you're around! (See
below)

The next day (9 April) there will be a post-porn night
in Brussels, organised by Transformer festival, see:
www.electrastar.be

www.feminism.be/poppesnor