[Badgirlz-list] The Genderqueer Playhouse

Author: Errata
To: l38squatter, badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] The Genderqueer Playhouse
[NextGenderation]

.

http://www.transfabulous.co.uk/Forthcomingevents.html

The Genderqueer Playhouse - once more with feeling!
Free event!!

Saturday March 22nd (Easter Saturday) 7pm Oxford House
Theatre,
Derbyshire St,
Bethnal Green, London
Thomas and Josephine in the Genderqueer Playhouse

"The Genderqueer Playhouse" was first performed at
Transfabulous 2007
and proved
to be a smash hit success. Our friends Mike Wyeld and
crew are going to
film the
show for us over the Easter weekend so we can share
this bit of
Transfabulousness with a wider audience. We'd like to
capture the
special
atmosphere of a Transfabulous event, which is how you
can help. Will
you come
along and be our studio audience? Will you cheer? Will
you heckle? Will
you
throw underwear? Will you streak?

We're inviting you first, and the seats are free
(hooray!), but we
really need
to know if you want to come so that we can make sure
we have a
full-house.
Please let us know as soon as you can if you can make
it to avoid
disappointment as we're allocating tickets on a first
email first
served basis.

It'll be a fantastic evening of performances by Thomas
Appleton, Jet
Moon,
Josephine Wilson, Dr Jane, Ingo and Jason Barker with
a cheap bar and
lots of
laughs.

So, for your first come first severed ticket, reply to
info@???

--
'Some differences are playful; some are poles of world
historical

Looking for last minute shopping deals?