Re: [inquieto] qualche aggiornamento sulla mailing list

Author: deserto dei tartari
To: ca_favale_mlist

This was the best I could do with translating this sooo... hmmmm.

schinken und schikanen fuer die bloede veganen!!!!!! cities of Milan
name excused to my absence but a terrorist have left the open window
(12/12!!!!!!)in the that one me merdosissima and cosi I was (and son
still) a rag I would be defunct between cavalesi colds and smoke 12
January c and one conference on the RAF To RED VILLAGE to which
interverro (in anti anti-imperialist way) I DEMAND troop of ultras
supporters with banners, bugles from stage and Bengal while many
zalome dovra to come travestita from Hanns Martin Schleyer in high
uniform SS; dopodichè, in propiziatorio ritual, l we will pull down
to beatings inasmuch as the mitra for a rievocazione nn we have them.
Jokes apparte if ce fo the step also of on (I go via the 12 notte)in
every case would make it appeal to me to peck someone of you and the
grima' laggiu. I do not know as ve you say it with borgorosso I hope
nn are ugly rapporti.(I have known that from embry they have said not
for a such initiative and me of sorrow for me draft to acquire
knowledge an historical aspect that interesting creed of the history
and that pear tree would have to make us to reflect all scaxero me
also on sure things with they even seems to me intreressante to
confront to me with who thinks it various and does not want to ahead
carry dishonourable speeches like the negriani of the drifts &prodi
that spiattellano me the book of infame. as soon as initiative
confirms me l fo to know (hour to you etc anti) vegan front
---

----Messaggio originates them They give:
ca_favale_mlist@??? Date: 24.12.2007 23,56 To: "caffa
mailing List" Object: [ restless ] some modernization on the mailing
list

Hello to all - I have changed the formulations of the mailing
list - rendering anonymous who it writes to us over, in the sense that
does not appear piu' the sender; changed the description of the
mailing list; removed some address that did not work...

[ between the lines e' I invite to use it e' nearly never not
succeeded before hour but -

-aaron