[Cm-milano] Fwd: Press release on POLICE REPRESSION IN BERLI…

Author: Alex Foti
To: critical mass milano - crew ::: http://www.inventati.org/criticalmass/ ::: la rivoluzione non sara' motorizzata !!!
Subject: [Cm-milano] Fwd: Press release on POLICE REPRESSION IN BERLIN AND HAMBURG
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Foti <alex.foti@???>
Date: May 9, 2007 12:09 PM
To: networkers of europe united for a eurowide mayday
<euromayday@???>, precog@???,
neurogreen@???

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: liaphine <liaphine@???>
Date: May 9, 2007 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Radical-europe] POLICE REPRESSION IN BERLIN AND HAMBURG
To: Alex Foti <alex.foti@???>

* wave of repression against Anti G8 Structures in Germany
*Structure of communication in target to be disturbed

Press Release:

Since this morning 8 o clock a german wide wave of raids against the
leftist Strcutures takes place.
Affected are Projects and private Persons which are engaged against
the G8 Summit - or to be held as such.

In Berling are at least 7 houses and office rooms affected, amongst
them 2 offices in "Bethanien" as well the " Fusion" Shop in the
Skalitzer Street. The place where the Antifashist left Berlin and the
Network "interventionistische Linke" organize themselves.
As well afflicted is the Bookshop in "Mehringhof" and the offices of
scores of alternative media Projects in the "Lausitzer" Street.

Particularly attention the BKA ( Federal criminal Police Office ) pays
to the Server SO§&.net.
Many leftist and alternative Projects have their Web pages,
mailinglists and mailadresses located there.
With that one tries to disturb the structure of communication of the
Anti G8 Movement massivly.

In Hamburg the repressions affect the "Rote Flora" and diverse House Projects.
Also in the Berlin hinterland raids take place. As well raids are
alert from Bremen.

The adudication of search is exposed for § 129a: " formation of a
terrorist coalition to avert the G8"

The crass assortment of leftist House Projects and Infrastructure
makes clear that the enquiries
are taken as false pretences to randomly act against the left mobilization.
" Pretences of enquiry might be diverse damages to propperty which
have been comitted in relation to the G8",
assumes the campinski press group. In the same relation the Kampinski
Hotel has been attacked with paintballs.

The latitude of a §129a operation are used to collect Datas and
beyound by all means the effect of intimidation.
merely 2% of all cases according on §129a result in condemnation.

Neverthelss: " who invites the G8 Summit, invites also the Protests
!", announced Mister Jobst of the "Bethanien" office in Berlin.
" All trials of crominalizatin won´t change the fact, that we will
take the G8 as occasion to give a highlight to the injustice on the
world."

The repression of the BKA ( Federal criminal Police Office ) doesn´t
appear surprisingly.
The left and radical left Resistance against the G8 has taken
dimensions the Police can´t handle anymore.
" Until now the Police has only tried to split the Resistance and
create a phantom of the "army of chaots" via Media,"
explains Jobst.

" Noticable is that the raids are aginst all spectra of the
resistance, which don´t adress any requirements to the G8,
but dismisses the G8 as Institution entirely." says a spokeswoman of
the "Gipfelsoli" Info Group.

[Gipfelsoli Infogroup | Campinski Pressgroup]
Protest + resistance: http://de.indymedia.org/g8heiligendamm