[Cm-milano] Fwd: POLICE REPRESSION IN BERLIN AND HAMBURG

Author: Alex Foti
To: critical mass milano - crew ::: http://www.inventati.org/criticalmass/ ::: la rivoluzione non sara' motorizzata !!!
Subject: [Cm-milano] Fwd: POLICE REPRESSION IN BERLIN AND HAMBURG
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Foti <alex.foti@???>
Date: May 9, 2007 12:02 PM
Subject: POLICE REPRESSION IN BERLIN AND HAMBURG
To: Radical-europe@???, networkers of europe united
for a eurowide mayday <euromayday@???>,
neurogreen@???, precog@???

I forward this message I just received. Please provide more info if
you have it.

Solidarity to all our sisters and comrades in Berlin and Hamburg!
Fuck the europolice state!!

lx

"Several project and flats in hamburg and berlin are being raided at the
moment. in hamburg 4 flats, one office and the the Rote Flora, where the
Convergence Center begins in 3 weeks are being raided.
In Berlin it is the Mehringhof, mad, bethanien project (libertad office
and Glocal anti g8 office) , fusion, kanalb (radio and media project),
so36.net (tech collective and alternative internet hoster) ect ect ect.
The reason for some of the raids is the "forming a terrorist
association" paragraph 129a."