[Cm-crew] [(inoltro)] intergalactic critical mass!!! - rome …

Author: schizo-mobile
To: critical mass italia
Subject: [Cm-crew] [(inoltro)] intergalactic critical mass!!! - rome - italy - 26, 27, 28 may 2006

-------------------- Start of forwarded message --------------------
From: "giuseppe caprarelli" <g.caprarelli@???>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:26:43 +0100

ROMA CRITICAL MASS _ INTERGALCTIC EVENT!
26 27 28 may 2006 - roma - italy - the earth

si vous avez besoin d'une traduction faites moi savoir...
se vi serve una traduzione fatemi sapere...

rome is having a bike happening! a real BIG Happening!
what is going on in rome? this city once concentrated on increasing car and mopeds traffic is now awakening full of bikes!
the reality of this can be seen everyday, even though the local administration does not take interest in this, the riders of rome, have done a huge work in the last three years setting up annual huge bike rides in Rome in may. last year we were more than a thousand five hundred bikes, wich is enormous for our city!!! (4years ago there was not a single bike riding!). the three days will be filled with parties, concerts, bikerides of course, even sunday towards the seaside Ostia.

take some time in reading this and please let us know if you are interested in this.
rome will provide free camping for anyone interested in coming for a 3 days stay. there might be a hostel too, but we are still checking.
preparations of these three days include:

a ride on friday to celebrate 4 years of critical mass in rome. (a party at night in Snia(social center), where one of the ciclofficina (bike kitchens) will provide food music and bike stands for free repair)

a saturday ride in the afternoon starting at colosseo, and a night party in circus maximus.
sunday morning we will be headed to the seaside. it is going to be as fun as last years, where we ended filling a beach with bikes, sound systms, and food for everyone!

i am willing to tell you further information, so please reply if you're interested.

il volantino criticalmass3ENG.jpg allegato al messaggio
e' pubblicato sul wiki/blog
insieme al comunicato

http://www3.autistici.org/criticalmass/wiki/doku.php?id=blog:notizie#intergalactic_critical_mass_-_rome_-_italy_-_26_27_28_may_2006