[Cm-crew] Bicycle problem-AD

Author: Bicycle
To: cm-crew
Subject: [Cm-crew] Bicycle problem-AD
Dear Sirs,
Have a nice day!
We are the bicycle manufactory in Zhejiang,China.
We hope we can enhance our business relations in this year, we promise to give you the best quality and the competitive price to you.
We can produce all kind of bicycle, Children bicycles can be a gift to promote your business. We also can produce the bicycles as per your picture.
Please feel free to tell me if you have any interesting.
Also I apology for bring any troubles to you.
Best wishes !

Sincerely
Park
2006.3.16
Hangzhou Great Bicycle Co.,Ltd.
2-17F,XiaoShan International commercial Centre,
No.466 Golden City Road, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 311203 CN
Tel:+86 571 82890600 82890700 82890800
Fax:+86 571 82890900
Mobile:+86 13516700120