[Badgirlz-list] Stripburger on the road

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Stripburger on the road
[Stripburger]
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

This month is definetly in sign of Stripburger's
travelling nature.
After
Prague exihibition of Slovene contemporary comics will
be show at
the Festival BD Ganshoren-Bruxelles in Bruxelles on
22nd
May 2005 ({www.stripfestival.be/"
}www.stripfestival.be/). The ones
who'll be there will be able
to meet in person 2 Slovene comics artists: Tomaz
Lavric alias TBC
and Marko Kociper.

This weekend antoher selection of Slovene comics will
be exhibited at
the multimedia festival IBRIDAMENS in Tacento in Italy
(http://www.hybridaspace.org/,
http://www.aaa-edizioni.it/).

At the festival KOMMISSIA (www.kommissia.ru), that
will take place
form 20th May to 6th June in Moscow, Stripburger will
at the M'ars
gallery (www.marsgallery.ru) exhibit works from last
years special
edition Miniburger. You'll be able to see works from
artists like
Mateusz Skutnik (Poland), Vladan Nikolic, Aleksandar
Opacic &
Wostok (Serbia), Christoph Feist (Germany), Koco, Mina
Zabnikar,
Primoz Krasna, David Krancan, Olmo Omerzu (Slovenia),
Capucine
Latrasse (France), Miroslav Nemeth (Croatia), Junhyun
Choi (Korea /
France), M. S. Bastian (Switzerland).

At the same time, 21. – 22. May 2005, comics drawn by
Slovene
artists will be exhibited at the Trójmiejskie
Spotkania
Komiksowe festival (http://www.aleja-komiksu.pl) in
Gdansk
(Poland). Jakob Klemencic will be there, too.

So, plese, don't call to our office. We won't be hereJ

                  -- Strip Core c/o Forum Ljubljana
              Institute for Art and Cultural
Production
             Metelkova 6, SI - 1000 Ljubljana,
Slovenia
              tel. +386 1 2319662, fax. +386 1 4338074
                  http://www.ljudmila.org/stripcore
          ------ Forum Ljubljana je clan Asociacije ------