[Cpt] ESF - Urgente

Author: Robert Elliot
Subject: [Cpt] ESF - Urgente
cari compagni
vi inoltro questa richiesta urgente dai compagni inglesi riguardo un
seminario sui cpt al European Social Forum. Dicono che se troviamo altri
partners europei ENTRO 48 ORE c'è la possibilità di avere un seminiario
vero e proprio all'ESF di Londra e non solo un workshop esterno. Fatemi
sapere (anche per traduzioni, ecc., se c'è bisogno).
ciao
Rob Elliot

Rob,
Would you translate and forward this to the Bologna people ans othe likely
leading froups in Italy. It is urgent and I hope the email is self explanatory.
Hope you are all well, excuse the haste,
Bill
Message follows
Joint Barbed Wire Britain / National Coalition of Anti Deportation
Campaigns proposal for a seminar on detentions and deportations in Europe
for the European Social Forum in London in October.
Because of our (BWB's) poor organisation, this is currently being demoted
from a seminar with interpreters to a workshop without.
We maybe can reverse this if we get other European partners to co-sponsor /
organise the seminar.
So groups/organisations like THE VOICE, Droits Devant, FASTI, Cimade,
ProAsyl, noboders, Tuttiliberati, [I ean Liberotutti!], Glasgow Campaign
for Refugees, Tavolo Migranti, Comitate Migranti etc. need to be contacted
NOW, i.e. in the next 48 hours. PLEASE LET ME ME KNOW IF YOU CAN CONTACT
ONE OF THE ABOVE GROUPS TODAY MONDAY TO GET AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE, THEN
MAKE THE CONTACT BY PHONE OR EMAIL AND TELL ME THE ANSWER YOU GET.
I will re-contact Migreurop, whose Caroline Intrand expressed interest if
"European detention camps outside Europe" was included in the title - which
seems a good idea.
I am not able to do this work during the daytime so need help with this!
The seminar is a GREAT way to organise and make contacts - it's how the
January 31st Day of Actions came out of the ESF in Paris.
Bill
for Barbed Wire Britain
bmackeith@???
01865 558145